Your Best Source for Hauling Heavy Equipment!
Arlington Heavy Hauling is one of the largest specialized haulers in the Southeast. Our expertise is the movement of large, oversize machinery and construction equipment. Our drivers are courteous and professional and are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. In addition to our core business as a leading heavy hauler in the Southeast and Florida, we also offer the following services to our customers:
- Full service freight brokerage.
- 6 bay truck and trailer maintenance facility within 2 miles of North Florida's Blount Island Port.
- 7 acres of secure, open area storage.
- Port pickup and delivery with port approved drivers.
- Serving the entire United States, with a strong emphasis on Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina.
- Agent for Great Wide Dallas Mavis.
- Types of equipment we frequently transport
- Crawler Cranes - Kobelco, American, Manitowoc, Terex, Link-Belt, and Sany
- Rough Terrain Cranes - Grove, Terex, Link-Belt, and Tadano
- Excavators - Caterpillar, Komatsu, Kobelco, Hyundai, John Deere, Case, Daewoo, Hitachi, Volvo, and JCB.
- Wheel Loaders - Caterpillar, Volvo, Komatsu, John Deere, Hyundai, JCB, Case, and Kawasaki.
- Dozers - Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, and Case.
- Off Road Trucks - Volvo, Moxy, Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Terex, and Bell.
- Other types - Compactors, Pipe Layers, Skid Steers, Pavers, Loader Backhoe, Feller Buncher, Log Skidder, Boom Lift, Forklift, and many others.
- Military Vehicles - Bradley M2A2 Army Tanks, BAE Systems M88 Tank Recovery Vehicle, Humvee, Cougar 4x4 MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected), Cougar 6x6 MRAP, M35A2 (Deuce and a half), HEMTT (Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck)
Arlington Heavy Hauling Blog
We are hiring regional and over the road drivers to work with our company on an hourly pay program. Get paid by the hour for all the work you do. If you have flatbed, step deck, or heavy hauling experience call Gary today at 904-745-5996.
Read More »